Plus, New This Year:
- Access to top experts in fire investigation
- Expertise from Local, State and Federal departments/agencies
- Networking with people you may need throughout the year
- Time to build relationships with experts and peers
- Time to think with experts and share your own knowledge
- Motivation to improve yourself and better serve your agency, department
- Not just training, but personal interaction that cannot be replaced by
- All classes are based on and consistent with NFPA 921 and NFPA 1033.
Fire Claims and Investigation 2-Day Training Seminar: April 10-11
Join us this year at the Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV (USA).
With funding being tight, you need to perform better than ever with fewer people and
When you report your findings, there will be no excuses.
As with any career, continuing education and training can save you and might save your employers thousands.
The cost of this training adds up to only three bucks a day per year.
Contact us: ITC@firearson.com